CPD Accredited Brand and Marketing Coach
If you belong to a professional body for example, the Chartered Institute of Building Engineers, then you can earn CPD hours if you are coached and mentored by The Niche Nurturer®. You will be emailed a certificate of proof after coaching sessions upon request.
The Niche Nurturer®
Coaching, Chartered Marketer and creative design experience
- Qualified to ILM L7 in Coaching and Mentoring, L7 CIM PostGraduate Diploma in Marketing
- 18 years experience in running The Brand Surgery® – Creative Design and Marketing
- Associate lecturer in marketing and digital marketing. Her last class of 25 students achieved 100% distinctions.
- Currently studying for a Certificate in Transactional Analysis.
- Founded Talent Within You® – a charitable organisation unleashing the niche in teenagers: She designed a 7 month programme of workshops for teenagers which was approved by McLaren Automotive.
What is coaching and mentoring?
Coaching allows you time to think and The Niche Nurturer uses tried and tested tools to unleash and nurture your niche.
Coaching allows you the time to reflect and consider all the options available to make informed decisions, rather than allowing limiting assumptions to cloud your judgment. A coaching environment enables you to create powerful strategies to overcome any challenges you may be facing.
The Niche Nurturer® focuses on creating a thinking environment during all coaching and mentoring sessions – whether this be on your premises or away from the office.
Who is coaching and mentoring for?
- Do you have aspirations to become a leader within your organisation and want to get noticed?
- Perhaps you have recently been promoted and want to make a positive impact as soon as possible?
- Or maybe you are an established leader and want to boost smart thinking, improve relationships and employee engagement?
- Or do you sit within an executive board within your organisation and want to improve boardroom dynamics?
Subjects covered in Executive coaching
Sessions focus on the subject of your choice. If you require inspiration, subjects can include:
- developing leadership & management skills
- improving personal effectiveness
- time management
- managing & inspiring people for smart thinking
- facilitating transition to a higher management level
- improving work-life balance and communication skills
- developing successful teams
- improve boardroom dynamics
- building effective strong relationships
Victoria’s Coaching styles:
There are technical elements of leadership which need to be learned such as leadership styles, and on these occasions, Victoria will occasionally ask permission to step into mentoring mode to explain the technical elements.
Vicky uses solutions-focused tools to help you focus on what will happen when the solution is achieved.
Gestalt Coaching approach helps clients to become more aware of his or her behaviours in the present moment. Gestalt coaching is excellent for achieving personal development and organisational change. It is useful for resolving conflicts between departments and breaking down silo behaviours. Victoria will help you to see problems in new ways. Technically she is still looking at the problem rather than being solutions-focused, however, it does mean that solutions can be approached in new ways which aligns with double-loop learning (Argyris and Schön (1974).
Gestalt coaching assists in helping transformation by helping you to see the obvious (Stevenson H, 2005).
Generally clients attend sessions with goals or subjects they want to focus on. If you do not have a goal or have a problem setting achievable goals, then this is fine too. The subject and the session is set by you. Sometimes a client might set a goal and then change his mind half way through the session as to the focus. Once a client is relaxed and in flow, different issues and ideas become evidence. This is fine too. It is your time. You know your priorities and we will work at your pace.
Achieving your potential
Executive coaching sessions focus on reaching your full potential, following the EMCC Code of Ethics which includes being effective, ethical and respectful.
Some sessions have reveal hidden problems which in the main, include emotional intelligence issues.
Boundaries of executive coaching
Executive Coaching isn’t for fixing emotional problems and EMCC clearly state that executive coaches must understand their professional boundaries and must not become counsellors. There is a grey area between uncovering unfinished business and a psychological problem because unfinished business can cause a psychological problem. The background of the coachee is a key as to how situations can affect a client. Western also states that there are five sources that stimulate projective responses’ in leaders which include The Institution and Context, Embodied and Cultural Self’, Personality: Expertise, Role Power. Wasylyshyn, Shorey, Chaffin, in their paper, ‘Patterns of Behaviour: Implications for successful executive coaching outcomes paper’ have researched patterns of leadership behavior and how they link with coaching relationships. Although executive coaching focuses on the developing the coachee, much can affect development so a degree of psychological understanding is required to be a good executive coachee.