Coaching and mentoring for small business owners
Are you a small business owner?
If you are about to launch a new business or you are a relatively new business owner, you can feel a mix of excitement and also feel overwhelmed with important marketing decisions.
- How do you promote your services effectively to the clients of the right fit?
- How do you convert new customers to clients to partners to brand ambassadors?
- Where do you start with social media?
- What is the best channel to market your services?
- What is your brand voice?
- What is the best image for your business?
If you require purely marketing and creative design services, take a look at our partner, The Brand Surgery® We launched in 2002 and have helped hundreds of small smart business owners, just like you to stand out and grow.
iIf you feel you would benefit from niche coaching or marketing mentoring, which works well if you don’t yet have a marketing department, then contact us now.
What is your niche?
The Niche Nurture for business growth
- Nurture your niche and develop your personal brand
- Position yourself as a serious business owner within your niche
- Form strategic relationships to fulfil your business objectives
- Secure opportunities to showcase your business skills
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology and developments
- Deliver best possible results for your organisation and clients
- Create your own core values which pave the way for a healthy company culture
- Create new marketing ideas for your business
- Build confidence and demonstrate to employers that you’ve got the skills, ideas and passion needed to work in the media.
Are you a small business owner?
- business Would you like to learn how to be more confiden, compelling and persuasive at networking events ?
- Do you want to be recognised as an authority in business?
- Do you know what to say but have problems getting your point across?
- Do you understand the fundamentals of marketing but have a problem applying it to your business?
As a small business owner, the concept of building a brand is familiar and it’s easy to apply this concept to a client’s brand. However, you know it’s much harder to apply it to yourself.
Contact The Niche Nurturer® on 07909 693172 now to find out how coaching and mentoring can differential yourself from the competition.
Nurture your niche
The Niche Nurturer®, a Chartered Marketer, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management, will enable you to find your niche as a business owner. This will not only help you excel in business because you are using your strengths, it means you will ENJOY your work and it will feel like hobby rather than work.
Form strategic relationships
While you are finding your niche as a business owner, it is also important to form strategic relationships which will help you achieve your business objectives. You will find it much easier to be compelling, engage and lead team members when you are passionate about what you do. The Niche Nurturer® will enable you to recruit a team of ambassadors and influencers who will promote you. This will not only only strengthen your position as a valued marketing resource within your organisation, it will also present you with exciting leadership opportunities.
Speak with conviction
Learn to enjoy public speaking from a professional! The Niche Nurturer® is a member of Toastmasters International and has years of experience speaking in council meetings, as a mayoress, business owner and charity founder. Create powerful strategies including how to switch speaking styles to engage your audience
Improve your business marketing skills
Do you have a marketing project or challenge you require help with? No problem. The Niche Nurturer® has over 20 years of marketing experience and expertise working with businesses like Stagecoach Buses PLC, Suzuki GB plc, Royal and Sun Alliance PLC, Nestle PLC and lots of smaller businesses too. You will learn how to use the correct marketing tools in order to form clear, concise strategies to achieve yours and your organisations marketing objectives.
What is resilience? It’s the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. You will encounter tough times when your colleagues may not agree with your reasoning. Therefore, is essential that you use these experiences as a learning curves and be able to spring back into shape so you can keep excelling in your career.