Coaching and mentoring to find your
niche as a professional marketer
Are you transitioning to a more senior marketing role?
Do you want to be recognised for good things in the exciting world of marketing?
How far away are you from reaching your full potential?
Finding and nurturing your niche as a marketer will enhance your personal brand and set you apart. Find out how The Niche Nurturer helps marketers including apprentices, heads of marketing and executives to boost their marketing confidence and excel in the workplace.
What is your niche?
The Niche Nurture will enable you to grow as a professional marketer …
- Nurture your marketing niche and develop your personal brand
- Position yourself as a marketing expert within your organisation
- Form strategic relationships to fulfil your marketing and career objectives
- Secure opportunities to showcase your marketing skills
- Keep up-to-date with latest marketing technology and developments
- Deliver best possible results for your organisation and its clients
- Create your own core values which truly reflect who you are
- Create new ideas for marketing campaigns
- Build confidence and demonstrate to employers that you’ve got the skills, ideas and passion needed to work in the media.
Are you a marketing professional wishing to excel in your career?
- Have you been tasked with further responsibility in your role as a professional marketer?
- Would you like to learn how to be more confident and compelling in your presentations so you can persuade team members to buy-in to your ideas?
- Do you want to be recognised as an authority in marketing?
- Do you know what to say but have problems getting your point across?
- Do you understand the fundamentals of marketing but have a problem applying it to yourself?
As a marketing professional, the concept of building a brand is familiar and it’s easy to apply this concept to a client’s brand. However, you know it’s much harder to apply it to yourself.
Contact The Niche Nurturer® on 07909 693172 now to find out how coaching and mentoring can differential yourself from the competition.
Nurture your niche
The Niche Nurturer®, a Chartered Marketer, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management, will enable you to find your niche as a professional marketer. This will not only help you excel in your career because you are using your strengths, it means you will ENJOY your work and it will feel like hobby rather than work.
Form strategic relationships
While you are finding your niche as a professional marketer, it is also important to form strategic relationships which will help you achieve your marketing objectives. You will find it much easier to be compelling, engage and lead team members when you are passionate about what you do. The Niche Nurturer® will enable you to recruit a team of ambassadors and influencers who will promote you. This will not only only strengthen your position as a valued marketing resource within your organisation, it will also present you with exciting leadership opportunities.
Speak with conviction
Learn to enjoy public speaking from a professional! The Niche Nurturer® is a member of Toastmasters International and has years of experience speaking in council meetings, as a mayoress, business owner and charity founder. Create powerful strategies including how to switch speaking styles to engage your audience
Improve your technical marketing skills
Do you have a marketing project or challenge you require help with? No problem. The Niche Nurturer® has over 20 years of marketing experience and expertise working with businesses like Stagecoach Buses PLC, Suzuki GB plc, Royal and Sun Alliance PLC, Nestle PLC and lots of smaller businesses too. You will learn how to use the correct marketing tools in order to form clear, concise strategies to achieve yours and your organisations marketing objectives.
What is resilience? It’s the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. You will encounter tough times when your colleagues may not agree with your reasoning. Therefore, is essential that you use these experiences as a learning curves and be able to spring back into shape so you can keep excelling in your career.